The most advanced of monitored fire alarms offer an enhancement in performance as well. Modern implements not only notice smoke, they are also able to identify increasing temperature levels. If they are set off, your monitoring experts are immediately alerted. They can even be configured to send updates right to your mobile device.
Why do you need fire alarm monitoring in Asheville?
When a disaster occurs, you will have a lot to do just making certain your loved ones are safe. Having trusted support in place that is able to immediately verify the alarm and contact emergency personnel for you is merely a smart move.
Here’s how fire alarm monitoring works in Asheville:
- Smoke or fire is detected, and your alarm triggers
- Your unified home security system contacts your 24-hour monitoring professionals immediately
- You are called to authenticate the situation and to inquire about your safety
- If your monitoring team aren’t able to get ahold of you, or you verify the fire, they will notify emergency services right away
You will be amazed by how rapidly this process occurs. As you round up your family to exit the grounds, first responders are probably already answering the call. When you have fire alarm monitoring, you will get these advantages:
- 24-hour protection whether you’re home or not
- Increased chance of speedy response times from emergency personnel
- Well-trained monitoring agents who will know which safety alarm was tripped
- Peace of mind knowing someone always has your back
It’s smart to know that catastrophes can occur at any time. Imagine unwittingly leaving a candle going when you leave for the night, and a pet proceeds to topple it over. While this situation may seem unlikely, it can happen. In the event it does, you’ll be protected with 24-hour fire alarm monitoring.
Stay protected with 24-hour monitoring from Vivint
Now that you have a clearer understanding of how fire alarm monitoring works in Asheville, it’s the perfect time to equip your property with a modern system from Vivint. We’ll supply you with integrated fire alarms and additional safety devices in your customized plan. When you opt for around-the-clock monitoring, your property will be secured constantly, no matter where you are. Get started on your innovative smart home today by dialing (828) 571-7175 or completing the following form.