How does home monitoring work in Asheville?
You’ve done your research and come to the decision that home security systems are beneficial the safety of your family and home. You even appreciate the idea of a smart home to add convenience and energy savings to your day. But what about home monitoring?
Take a few minutes to explore how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this added line of defense is worth every penny.
Learn how Asheville home monitoring works
If having round-the-clock access to dedicated security professionals seems to be a good idea to you, you’re ready to consider home monitoring. Even though they are always mere moments away when you need them, that doesn’t mean they are overly intrusive. You won’t discover them constantly viewing your house or checking your camera footage. Rather, they spring to action the second an emergency occurs. Here’s how:
- At the moment one of your components is tripped -- whether it’s a door sensor or CO detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is automatically notified.
- Your Vivint Smart Hub then sends the warning instantly to your monitoring team.
- A Vivint monitoring representative will then contact you to verify the emergency and check on your safety.
- When the monitoring specialist is not able to reach you, they will automatically notify emergency assistance.
- Your monitoring staff is there to support you through the emergency and will serve as the main point of contact with local responders if you are not at home.
Always standing by to help, home monitoring agents are linked to your house through your smart sensors and alarms. This gives you more than just a sense of peace as you have real, trained experts to help you during your time of need.
Protecting your house, even when you’re off site
Having a 24-hour backup on call to help with an emergency is beneficial when you’re home as you’ll have your hands full ensuring loved ones are out of danger. It’s even more critical when something happens when you’re not there. Think about your flood alarm going off or a glass break sensor setting your alarm off when you’re on a trip. What happens when nobody is there to notice the alert of the blaring siren? When you incorporate 24-7 monitoring, your home is always protected, regardless of where you are.
Your Vivint Smart Hub is critical in Asheville home monitoring
You might visualize your Vivint Smart Hub as the nucleus of your home’s security. All signals and communications go through this important, central command center. Along with being your connection to monitoring specialists, the smart hub provides these additional advantages:
- Emergency button to instantly contact your home monitoring specialists
- Two-way audio functionality allowing you to talk right to your monitoring specialists
- You have the ability to call for help with any kind of issue, including medical situations
If you’re unable to find your cell phone when a crisis takes place, you’ll still be able to talk with your support team directly through your Vivint Smart Hub.
Request home monitoring with your fully connected Asheville security system
Leave it to the specialists at Vivint and request a comprehensive Asheville smart home with the 24-7 monitoring, fire alarms, and entryway sensors you require. We understand the importance of monitoring which is why it comes with our available packages. If you would like to boost your property’s defense, call (828) 571-7175 or submit the form on this page to begin.