You’ve done your research and come to the decision that home security systems are beneficial the safety of your family and home. You even appreciate the idea of a smart home to add convenience and energy savings to your day. But what about home monitoring?
Take a few minutes to explore how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this added line of defense is worth every penny.
Learn how Asheville home monitoring works
If having round-the-clock access to dedicated security professionals seems to be a good idea to you, you’re ready to consider home monitoring. Even though they are always mere moments away when you need them, that doesn’t mean they are overly intrusive. You won’t discover them constantly viewing your house or checking your camera footage. Rather, they spring to action the second an emergency occurs. Here’s how:
- At the moment one of your components is tripped -- whether it’s a door sensor or CO detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is automatically notified.
- Your Vivint Smart Hub then sends the warning instantly to your monitoring team.
- A Vivint monitoring representative will then contact you to verify the emergency and check on your safety.
- When the monitoring specialist is not able to reach you, they will automatically notify emergency assistance.
- Your monitoring staff is there to support you through the emergency and will serve as the main point of contact with local responders if you are not at home.
Always standing by to help, home monitoring agents are linked to your house through your smart sensors and alarms. This gives you more than just a sense of peace as you have real, trained experts to help you during your time of need.