What to look for in a home security camera in Asheville
When it comes to home security, it just helps to get a full look of your property This is the main reason why security cameras are one of the best components to include as you design your home’s security. Despite the fact that standalone cameras can be effective when installed appropriately, they’re even more helpful when integrated into your residence’s comprehensive system.
Have you often wondered what to look for in a home security camera in Asheville? You’ll be pleased to find these important components include more conveniences than ever before. You can view live streams from interior cameras or warn intruders with built-in security features from exterior cameras. And you can control your cameras easily in the same app.
Impressive features enhance home security cameras in Asheville
Loaded with features and easy-to-manage security cameras will take your property’s protection to a different level. These essential aspects of your home security system are available with an impressive lineup of features such as 2-way audio, night vision, and mobile access. Explore the possibilities below.
- Effective deterrents: Install a camera that will react instantly. If unusual activity is detected by the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro, a vivid ring of red light will form around the camera’s lens and a loud warning will resonate.
- Night vision: Dynamic IR night vision capability offers well-defined views of your environs no matter the time of day. Your cameras will even keep their clarity when zooming in on specific spots.
- Convenient storage: Look for security cameras with video storage functionality and the ability to access clips directly from your cell phone app.
- Mobile app: Today’s surveillance systems in Asheville are often linked to a handy smartphone app. You have the opportunity to view live streams or saved clips and even arm or deactivate your alarms. The Vivint App will deliver a notification to your mobile device when there’s a triggered event.
- Motion detectors: Built-in motion detection allows cameras to activate if odd movement occurs. You’ll even be alerted with an update on your phone.
- Converse with anyone at your door or loved ones: Would you welcome the chance to contact your children after school? Have you found a visitor at your doorstep? Today’s home security cameras, such as the Vivint Doorbell Camera Pro, offer convenient 2-way communications so you may chat with anyone within range of your camera.
- Improve your perspective: Generally speaking, your outside video cameras should give you an angle of 120° or higher. For instance, the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro gives you a viewing angle of 140°.
- Configurable zones: This benefit allows you to set the specific space you would like your camera to watch over. This will be beneficial to optimize the activity you record as you aren’t going to need notifications whenever a vehicle goes by on the street.
Customize your own home security system
You should have a good idea of what to look for in a home security camera in Asheville. The next step is to get started on your robust Vivint smart home. Dial (828) 571-7175 to start or complete the simple form on this page to engage our experts.